At Open Door Adventure North Wales
What Can Dolben Hall Offer?
Dolben Hall is a 10 bedroomed former mansion hall that offers excellent facilities for Group Accommodation in North Wales. Situated on a 25-acre site in the heart of the Cefn Valley, St Asaph, North Wales, the hall is surrounded by a forest, natural caves, a limestone rockface and nestles on the banks of the River Elwy.
The bedrooms are large, spacious and comfortable with twin rooms, 4 person rooms, 5/6 person rooms with single beds and two dorms with 6 & 8 person bunks. There are five bathrooms with adequate shower & bath facilities.
At Open Door Adventure we have gone for quality, space and a home from home atmosphere, with excellent wholesome home-cooked food from our resident chef. He, like all of us, takes pride in his vocation.
House facilities include:
- Spacious lounge with HD, Sky, DVD and Video
- Large dining room & additional dining space
- Lecture room
- Games room
- BBQ & patio area
- Utility room
- Purpose-built outdoor fire area with seats
- Kitchen for self-catering visitors
- Storeroom that contains all the activity equipment
All our staff strive to give our clients the best possible experience with activities that are challenging but fun to do.
We pride ourselves in achieving your aims but in a friendly and professional way. You may arrive as clients, but you leave as friends!
What Can Our Bell Tent Village Offer?
It was in 2019 that Dave Orange invested in enhancing the camping facilities offered at Open Door Adventure.
Situated within the grounds of Open Door Adventure the “Village” consists of 12 five-person tents.
Tent Village facilities include:
- Camp Beds & Mattresses
- Lighting, heating and electricity (so you can charge your phone!)
- A dedicated shower-block
- Loos in the mansion house
- Marquee for indoor play if raining
- Dedicated chalet kitchen/diner with basic cooking facilities, fridge/freezer, dining table and chairs
- New for 2022!! Our 6-seater hot tub is available to hire as follows:
Monday – £100.00
Wednesday – £100.00
Friday / Saturday – £200.00
You will be issued with a key to access the Hot Tub Chalet and ask that you safely retain this for the day/days of hire or return to the office for safe-keeping
Please note: Children MUST be accompanied at all times by an adult as we take no responsibility for the safety of children using the Hot Tub.
Basically – all you need is a sleeping bag and you’re ready to enjoy all the village and Open Door Adventure has to offer.
|2 Course Dinner||£9||£8||Free|
|Full Board (per day)||£24||£21.50||Free|
- For Hot Tub: You will be issued with a key to access the Hot Tub Chalet and ask that you safely retain this for the day/days of hire or return to the Office for safe-keeping.
Children MUST be accompanied at all times by an adult as we take no responsibility for the safety of children using the Hot Tub.
- Catering is not available on a Friday evening.
- We can provide you with details of local delivery companies for Chinese and Pizzas.
- Alternatively, you are welcome to use our BBQ but need to leave this as you find it and provide your own food to cook as under Food Hygiene Regulations we are unable to provide food that we do not cook ourselves.
- Special dietary requirements are to be specified on the booking form.